Episode 46 – October 3, 2012
- Jeremy Smith (host)
- Ivan Baird (co-host)
- Ryan Bateman (correspondent)
- Ian Larsen (correspondent)
On tonight’s show:
- How big is “big enough” for a TV?
- “Your only limit is the space between your floor and ceiling” -Ivan
- What the Earth sounds like from space
- “It sounds like the earth is screaming” -Ivan
- Entertainment Weekly includes a smart phone (cheap Chinese one) in October 5 magazine
- Really disposable advertising
- Ryan Bateman talks Apple v. Samsung and iPhone 5
- Ian Larsen reviews free-to-play game Vindictus
Note: GPF airs Wednesdays at 7:30 PM PST (-8 GMT) on KSUA 91.5 FM.